Publication date: November 26th 2015
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
After years spent harboring a shameful secret, I finally felt…alive, reawakened and brave. Willing to break down my walls and let love in. Let him in.
We had conquered our pasts. The truth had set us free, and we were looking toward our future. Until a crazy twist of fate brought my worst nightmare back into my life.
The voice and soundtrack to every one of my haunting dreams now had a face. One he won’t easily let me forget.
The hits Ben endured on the football field will be nothing compared to the devastating blow his heart will take if he finds out the whole truth. He knows the story, but he doesn’t know the monster. Not like I do.
Just as the wounds of my past had begun to heal, he’s come back to rip them wide open.
Maybe some things are better kept from those we love.
Maybe some secrets are never meant to be told.
Maybe it’s better to Say Nothing…
Who are your top ten book boyfriends?
- Christian Grey – Fifty Shades of Grey (E.L. James)
- Gideon Cross – Crossfire Series (Sylvia Day)
- Remington (Remy) Tate – Real (Katy Evans)
- Bennett Ryan – Beautiful Bastard (Christina Lauren)
- Finn Roberts – Dirty Rowdy Thing (Christina Lauren)
- Miles Archer – Ugly Love (Colleen Hoover)
- Rush Finlay – Fallen Too Far (Abbi Glines)
- Ford Aston – Taut (JA Huss)
- Jesse Ward – This Man Trilogy (Jodi Ellen Malpas)
- Colton Donovan – Driven (K. Bromberg)
I agree with many of these!!!
T.A. Roth is a wife and mother of two funny and crazy kids. Born and raised in Los Angeles, she couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. When she’s not beautifying clients as a stylist/make-up artist at her day job you can find her reading, fangirling her favorite authors, or singing along to the radio. After getting the opportunity to read the debut novel of a then client now friend something clicked. Her “what the hell” attitude kicked in and a year later, here we are.
Say Something… A new adult romance is her debut novel.